Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Savage Tattoo

FKY is an art festival that comes once every year in Yogyakarta.
This year, FKY held in Vredeburg Fort, Malioboro.
There's just so many stands that sells artsy-goods, paintings, old books, traditional food.
Emmmmmm, yum!! :D I always love to see something colourful and bright.
One of the accessory-stand sells all the cutest jewellery there.
But too bad, I didn't plan to shop :( just looking around and hang out with my husband.
Oh, there is a big stage too for the performing art.

Me and Fakadub wore the same combination for the outfits.
Clue #1: Grey


Clue #2: Bright Outerwear

Clue #3: Keep It Casual

And the result is....

yay!! :D

I really like my dress, it's made of cotton and sooooo comfortable.
That time I'm in the mood for sneakers, then I decided to wear one of mine.
I rarely take out that shoes, and I thought I gotta wear it and take 'em for a walk.
Trust me, no matter how much you love your comfy-sky-scrapper-height-high-heels,
sneakers will always be the greatest shoes!!
;D

And oh!
My Fakadub bought me a tattoo magazine I've been wanting for the rests of my life!
Thanks to him, and I'M DEADLY SURE I LOVE YOU SO MUCCCHHH!
xoxo


hoorraaayyy!!

Me wearing:
Insight Grey Dress
Black Halter Neck Dress
Old Navy Red Coat
Adidas Ronero White Sneakers

Him wearing:
Grey Printed Tee
Beige Basic Pants
Brown Boots
Red Windbreaker

No comments:

Post a Comment